WFWS-48 registration is open!
48th Western Federation of Watercolor Societies (WFWS) Exhibition
Hosted by the Southwestern Watercolor Society
Exhibition Dates are May 6 – June 2, 2023
Entries Accepted October 3– January 13 , 2023 Juror is Mary Whyte.
- Minimum painting size: 100 square inches
- Maximum outside mat size: 30” x 40”
- Minimum mat width 3.5” on all sides
- $30 for one entry; $40 for two entries; $50 for three entries.
- Of the paintings entered by each artist, only one painting may be selected, and must be for sale (25% processing fee deducted from each sale). W9 required for each sold painting.
- SWS will email an artist contract to each juried in artist directly.
- Call for Entries Opens October 3, 2022 at 6am CDT
- Submission Deadline January 13, 2023 at 6PM CDT
- Notification of Acceptance February 17, 2023
- Deadline for Art Delivered to Delegate March 17, 2023
- Exhibition Opening Reception May 6, 2023, 5-7 pm
- Exhibition closes June 2, 2023
- Paintings Shipped Back to Delegates of each Society June 5, 2
The WFWS exhibition will allow an alternative presentation of varnished finish and mat (no plexiglas) in addition to traditionally framed paintings under a white mat and glass.